The MOPS product suite is built with a modular design so that new applications can be easily added at anytime to the mill’s tool kit. Firstly, the foundation is laid with the collection of data from many sources including process databases (like PHD, PI, or our own MOPS Historian), DCS, QCS, PLC and manual data entry. Secondly, analytical and troubleshooting modules can be added to turn this data into useful information; Information that can be used to make timely decisions.
And thirdly, on-line reporting of key operating parameters and performance indicators plays a key role in making this information work for you.
Here’s a selection of some of our modules:
- Browser based Trend and Dashboard – MOPS 4.i is the new platform for applications and Dashboard & Trend as the graphical user interface
- Graphical Viewer – graphical user interface
- Process Historian - real-time process database
- Paper Quality – Paper Quality Information System
- Bale Quality – Bale Quality Information System
- Data Entry by reel and time stamp
- Production Loss Analysis – Production Loss Analyzer
- Process Diary – comments with process events
- Machine Equipment Tracking – Machine Equipment Tracking
- MOPS OCT Online Cost Tracking – relate Production Cost information with key quality information
- MOPS Performance Value Indicator - compare current values to discover values that are deviating from a reference period
- MOPS Centerlining - compare different “time periods”(run’s, grades, batches etc.)
- MOPS Lot Tracking - a pulp tracking and shipping system
- MOPS Prediction & Simulation Analysis - predicts and simulate the coming process situation
- MOPS Energy Management System - a “package” of Energy applications and services
- Notification via Condition Monitoring Service - notifications via selected channel from configured limits or changed conditions
- MOPS Integration - many options are available to integrate to any system to collect data using MOPS interfaces (OPC, API, file, db, ...)
MOPS development is dynamic and ongoing so additional applications are always in the works. If it’s pulp and papermaking, we’ve got something for you. Please contact us for more details.