MOPSsys, for its next generation system fulfilling Industrial Internet demands, is looking to hire a key influencer MOPS Applications Sales/Project Engineer: forthright, driven with industry experience individual.
Eurocon MOPSsys has over 30 years of experience delivering Millwide Information and Optimization System (MOPS) to the industry worldwide, and more specifically in Pulp and Paper industry. With hundreds of MOPS system worldwide, we have continuously focused on bringing value-added applications and solutions to our customers so that they can focus on their business of making Pulp and Paper. Last years, we have invested in new generation platform MOPS 4.0 to meet upcoming industry 4.0/Industrial internet demands.
Applications Sales/Project Engineer for Industrial Millwide information system and solution implementation, support and design customer relation management: open from this Fall 2017. (Only driven and qualified candidates with minimum experience will be considered to fulfill this position)
We are looking to improve our User's experience by implementing and developing application beneficial to our customers. A continuous dialogue and understanding of our Pulp and Paper customer process how to use our MOPS system to maximize the use of MOPS at the mill is essential. One of the key ongoing program for this position responsibility is MOPSTalks "to make IT easy" for our MOPS users'.
As an Applications Engineer, you will help our customers plan and deploy MOPSsys solutions and services. You will be the main technical contact for our clients and work closely with the sales and customer service team to ensure customer satisfaction through all stages: from pre-sale planning, to implementation, to post-sale support. This includes carrying out technical discussions with both business and engineering teams, managing and driving client evaluations and integrations, advising our development and marketing teams on features and improvements to the product, and rolling-up your sleeves to do implementation work to assist with client projects.
During this employment period, it is expected that a considerable number of short travel trips will be required, particularly in Canada, US, Australia/NZ and Europe. Travel is an ongoing requirement to visit customer site and maintain MOPSTalks program.
Location: Burnaby, BC CANADA
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor degree or technology diploma in Pulp and Paper chemical engineering, computer science, computer engineering or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum 2 years' full time working experience
- Proven experience in working at a Pulp and Paper mill site
- Proven in (field) applications engineering role, or direct customer support role
- Experience user of Mill Information System and/or process data analytics
- Experience with Computer technology
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills - managing expectations, troubleshooting problems, negotiating deliverables and timelines if required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with interfaces and inter-application communications preferred
- Experience with industrial process and software preferred
- Experience working with writing queries or developing database structures.
- Experience with Mobile platform and Application (SVG) is a plus
- Highly motivated individual with ability to deliver results
- This is a full-time position based in Burnaby, BC. We welcome applicants from out of province, as flexible work arrangement can be considered
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Must be eligible and available to travel worldwide
- Must have a valid driver license for car rental
- Combination of base salary, performance bonus and/or profit-sharing
- Competitive benefits program
Please send you a letter of introduction with your motivation and a CV/resume of experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position remain open for application from September 2017 until suitable candidate is found. We want to thank everyone in advance for their interest, but please appreciate only successful applicants will be contacted